Just another free Blogger theme

Follow By Email

Saturday 17 September 2011

Hi, my name is Abi and i'm from the UK. I'm pretty 'normal' in the sense that I love spending time with my friends and family whethere it be going out or just chilling out and I like my sports.

Physically I look 'normal' but I have an invisibile heridatory condition called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) which I was finally diagnosed with in June 2010 after 7 years or so of suffering from the symptons. Although my condition is a part of me, it in no way defines me, so i'm experimenting with this blog and hope to learn a bit about all (if any) of you reading this. :)


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Feel free to check out my blog... I am a fellow EDSer :-)

    http://jettesetliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete